Five hectares of parks with 80 barbecue grills, 100 tables, 100 meter-long sandy beach, sports area, 1 soccer field, 1 5-a-side soccer field, 4 volleyball courts, 2 tennis courts, 4 tennis front walls, fishing area, and everything you need to get in touch with nature.
Children under 5 pay $ 50.-
One-hour ride along the first section of the Delta and admission to El Alcazar: $600.-
Besides, there is an option to lunch at the Cafeteria or Restaurant of the place, make your own barbecue or make a reservation for any of the menu options.
- Every day rides from 9.00 am and every 45 minutes, without previous reservations. Cash only.
- If you are affiliated to any union with the benefit of the park, please contact El Alcazar directly.
- The use of the facilities is included. If you wish, you can take your own groceries.
- No accommodation provided.
- No pets allowed.
- Last return ride: 7.00pm. DAILY.
- Rides take 15 minutes.
- No parking. We are only a maritime company.